Friday, October 10, 2008

Shelly & Jim's Slide Show

On July 25th I arrived at Michelle's parents house to start the day. They had a beautiful summer day which was great for getting ready.
Michelle and Jim got married at St. Bridget's Church in Cheshire, CT. The ceremony was beautiful. Right after the ceremony we swung by Pop's Pizza for a quick photo of Shelly and Jim. They both work here and we thought it was a great idea to get a shot of them in front of it since it was on the way...
We then went to the Villa Rosa in Waterbury for pictures and the reception. This was my first time shooting at the Villa Rosa and it was great! I loved the "sun room" in front, which I used to do some of their photos, it just has a neat feel to it. These are just a few other photos that I liked from their day. You can also view their slide show here.



















No comments: