Friday, October 10, 2008

Kylle and Will's Wedding Pictures

Kylle and Will got married on September 6th at the Beach Plum Inn in Martha's Vineyard. This wedding was extra special for I was not only a partial photographer but also a bridesmaid!

Love these picture Jane took of Kylle and Will
Kylle has been one of my best and dearest friends since 3rd grade! We have gone through all the ups and downs of life together and I couldn't have been happier being there for her on this special day. The difficult part about being in a wedding when you are a photographer is that you seem to have a very hard time NOT taking photos. I mean you have one of your best friends getting married and you expect me not to photograph it?!

Jane captured this at the ceremony
Clearly that didn't work out so well for me. Sadly though all the photos of me at the reception have my camera around my neck!
If I could caption this adorable photo the caption would read "Yay... THANKS MOM!" I LOVE the double finger cross and the excitement on her face as the sun started to come out.... I loved that moment.


So I had the pleasure of working with my FABULOUS photographer Sandra who I can count on for anything, she's the greatest, and we also worked with Jane of Iris Photography who is awesome. Jane is so low key and a great photographer, it was awesome working with her as well!
So having said that, I did my best to figure out who took what photos but if I missed a photo or two, sorry Sandra & Jane and I hope you understand (but I think I did good!)
Anyway, so since there are SIX yes that is right SIX slide shows I'll give you a little run down of what they all are...
Slide Show is my version of Kylle getting ready and some of her formals.Love this of Kylle getting ready I just felt like it was so "her"
2 is more of my stuff, of Kylle and Will and it gives you an up close feel of all the people on the dance floor as I have my drink in one hand, and camera in the other.... ha!
3 is Sandra's pics of Will getting ready and the church ceremony and the bridal party formals
4 is the reception from Sandra's view
5 is Jane getting Kylle ready and some of their formals etc.
6 is the rest of the formals and reception taken again by Jane
The entire wedding planning was so thought out as Kylle is the most detail orientated person I know, she didn't miss a single detail the whole wedding, it was perfect! She thought out all the details for pictures and took us to her favorite house, the house she vacationed at every year as a kid... we loved photographing at this little gingerbread house with the pink door! And then once we got the the Beach Plum the rain stopped and the party was ridiculous!
Ok so now for my thoughts on all of this seeing as I have a slight inside point of view, here are things that I just love...first of all, what GREAT families. I obviously know Kylle's family like they are my own family but Will's family and friends are equally great and it was so fun to be with them!
Things I noticed that just had so much emotion to them was watching Kylle's dad as he saw Kylle for the first time. The emotion on his face tells a story in and of itself, and again maybe I can read the story because I know what the story might be, but I just LOVE his expression.

We stopped to take some formals at the Harbor View Hotel and thought this was a cute shot that Jane grabbed.
These last few were a few favorites that I caught of them dancing... I just feel like it shows how much fun they had!
I think everyone had an amazing time and I hope you guys did too and I hope you enjoy the photos! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?