Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Simon's Family Photos

I love my job, granted this time of year it becomes very stressful and totally crazy trying to fit in all the portraits etc, but I really do love it all! This past weekend I went back to the Simon's house to photograph them. I have been taking photos of their son for a few years ... how cute is he?
















And now they have a new addition, their beautiful daughter! She was so adorable in this outfit too! So cute! Look at all the accessories.



























After this dress we did some nudes to create the "body part" collage she was so adorable, all the expression she made cracked me up! Just look at this sweet face!













And of course we had to grab one more outfit and a quick photo with mom and dad. Isn't she wonderful?! Don't forget to watch their slide show!

No comments: