Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tara & Steve Aruba Wedding Slide Show

Well I know you all have anxiously awaited this day, I had no idea how many people were interested in seeing the Aruba wedding, but I have had a lot of you tell me you are waiting to see it... I'm sure Tara and Steve are too!
So here's a re-cap of everything.... Thanks to Kristen & Jay's who's wedding I photographed in 05, I was able to shoot their very good friends wedding in Aruba this summer. I met Tara and Steve back in March to do their engagement shoot, when I met them I realized how awesome they were and how much fun their wedding was going to be. They are the sweetest, most carefree people and were up for just about anything. So on July 31st I flew out to Aruba to begin the festivities. The wedding took place on Friday evening at the Manchebo Bay Beach Resort. It was beautiful, it was right on the beach as the sun was setting. After the ceremony we did the family and group photos and then went to party at the reception. The whole night was a blast for everyone. These guys particularly loved the photo booth!
On Wednesday before Tara and Steve left Aruba we met up again to do a more casual shoot. I had an absolute blast and LOVE these pictures. The wedding photos were beautiful but I knew with the time line of the day that we weren't going to capture that true Aruba feel, so when they agreed to meet, I was so excited. We started with just casual stuff and then I mentioned something to them about getting in the water, but since they had to leave at 11 to catch their flight I didn't think they'd be open for that... boy was I wrong! This shoot was everything I hoped for and hope they like it too! What a great couple who was so much fun! I'm sad it's over.
To see all the slide shows check out their page here.

No comments: