Thursday, October 16, 2008

Krissy & Joe's Engagement Shoot

Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Krissy and Joe for their engagement shoot. We decided on the Hillsted Museum in Farmington to be the perfect location... and it was. When we first pulled in I noticed a wedding was being set up for, so I said to them, we might have to go with plan b, but lets stay here until we get kicked out, because it was just beautiful!!!
The foliage was awesome, and always there the things to do and different places to photograph, we had a blast. K&J were so awesome to work with, they were so easy going and were so comfortable with the camera and I love the way they interacted with each other, they laugh together and just really enjoy one another. I am already excited to photograph them next year on their wedding.
To see their slide show click here, and soon I will have the online ordering up for those of you who are interested! :)
Have a great night... go sox!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - you were right about this couple - the pics looks great and they look super happy.

Kimberly said...

I know, they are so cute!