Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Springer's

On Monday I got to meet the Springer's newest addition to their family! I shot Melissa and Troys wedding back in 2004 at the beautiful Goodwin Hotel.
Since then they have moved to Maryland and have enjoyed married life and now finally had their first baby girl. They came up for the weekend and I was so thankful I was able to meet her and photograph her and them 3 of the together.




What an amazing baby! She was all smiles and never made a peep! I love the ones of mom and dad holding her and looking at her, you can tell they are such proud parents!


Anyway it was great to see you guys, hopefully you'll be home again soon and will come by to let me see how quickly she grows!


Enjoy every moment!
Don't forget to watch the slide show either!

No comments: