Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cara & Jake's Engagment Pics


When Cara and Jake booked me for their wedding they also knew right away they wanted to do engagement photos and when they told me we were going to Jake's Aunts house in Guilford, I knew it was going to be beautiful... and it was nothing shy of that!!!



















When we first arrived I got to meet Jake's wonderful aunt who took us on a tour of her amazing remodeled home. It was awesome. Then she walked us across the street to the beach where we started our shoot. The bright sun didn't help the shoot but we still managed to get some great stuff.










After the beach we took a few at his aunts house and then went to Yacht club to take a few more.













When we get back to the house Jake's aunt invites us back in to enjoy her delicious freshly baked (still warm) chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. It was wonderful!!!













I have known Cara for years, gosh to many to actually know for sure, and have become great friends with her and have really enjoyed getting to know Jake as well. He is such an awesome guy and I'm so happy to see Cara with someone as great as he is. I know both Sandra and I are looking forward to the wedding!
Enjoy the slide show!

No comments: