Monday, October 20, 2008

The McMahon Girls

Gosh it might have been nearly a month ago now that I went to the beach to photograph these girls! I am all over the place with my blogging but couldn't not post something about them... how couldn't I aren't they adorable? I LOVE the way their mom always dresses them and always has adorable props for them, and this shoot was no different. I do think that this was the first time I photographed them outdoors, which seemed to work out better for the Ashlyn. She isn't the biggest fan of me, well I should say she isn't the biggest fan of me and my camera... usually as soon as I come over, she waves and says "bye, bye Kim" but when I put my camera down she is all about playing so this time it was a little easier for both of us!

Anyway, these are just a few of my favorites, to see more of them watch the slide show.

No comments: