Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Vacation Time...

Yes that is right I'm packing up with my wonderful husband and my in-laws and we are crusing for the week, and I am sooooooooooooo excited. I think this is my 7th cruise... so clearly I'm a fan! I am so looking forward to sipping yummy drinks and getting a tan and relaxing. Typically I would panic about getting my work done, but I'm pretty on top of things this time around and am really looking forward to spending some time with my husband (as we really don't get to over the summer) and hanging out with my adorable nieces. I really can't wait!
This weekend was filled with great events, from Kristen and Pauls wedding yesterday to Evan's barmitzvah today. I honestly haven't looked at the photos but am excited to share them with you when I return!
Kristen and Paul, Sandra and I had a fabulous time at your wedding and think everyone else did too. You guys were awesome! I know you are in hawaii so we'll be in touch when you get back but once again... congrats!
For those who are looking to get in touch with me, I'll be back shortly, you can drop me an email or leave me a voice mail and I'll return it asap.
Have a great week!!!!!!!!

No comments: