Monday, June 23, 2008

Sara & Marc's Wedding

On June 14th... one of my crazy weekends this summer, I had the opportunity to help Sandra photograph Sara & Marc's wedding at Choate. I had a prior engagement so I joined Sandra after the ceremony to capture the reception fun. But you know me I had to sneak a few "formals" just because... these were some of my favorites. Aren't they a cute couple? They had a great party, friends and family were up for dancing and having a great time. I have a quick slide show to share, but Sandra has most of the "good stuff" which I'm still working on retouching... so stay tuned for that :) Later tonight or tomorrow I will share a few more photos from this past weekends events :) I am trying my best to get everything done before we go away, or at least a few photos up to help cure some of your anxiety. I'll post more soon. Congrats again Sara & Marc, hope you had a great honeymoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!