Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kristine & Chris Engagement Pics...

On Friday I met Kristine and Chris at one of my most favorite places in CT... Harkness Memorial Park in Waterford. It was, as my dad would say, "a glorious day" and I was so excited to be at this fabulous location where the photo options are endless and the clients are up for just about anything. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot I said aloud, it doesn't seem like I'm in CT anymore. I just can't describe what it is that makes me LOVE this place so much but I really just do, it's just awesome, and if you haven't ever been, I highly suggest you go, but plan on spending some time, because well it's just that good!
Anyway, so you want to see some of their pictures huh? Here are just a few of my favorites and of course the slide show they were so cute just very into each other and I loved capturing their personalities together. They are getting married October 25th at the Gerson Fox Room at Marquee I am very excited to see the room, it seems fabulous!
I have been super busy these past few days trying to get this past weekend events done before the upcoming weekend. I have done pretty good so far, as tomorrow I will post Josh's barmitzvah. On Saturday night Sandra shot Sara & Marc's wedding and I joined in for the reception and it was a blast! You'll see photos soon!
This coming up weekend is a big weekend for me and I'm super looking forward to it because 12 of the 18 working hours will be spent with my FAVORITE dj and friend John Assunto . We are working together on Friday night and then first thing saturday morning at the Saybrook Point Inn.
So still noisy around here during the days with the construction going on, but it is finally coming a long. It's crazy all the inspecitions you have to have, it's almost like you need an inspection for the inspection it's nuts! So of course this is taking a bit longer than we thought or hoped for but it will definitely be worth it in the long run... I hope!
Check back tomorrow for a few more updates!

No comments: