Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Keeping up

I haven't left the computer almost at all the last few days as I am trying to get all my portraits and other wedding stuff done before the "big" weekend comes. This weekend kicks off the busy wedding season starting with Kristine's engagement shoot on Friday, a bar mitzvah on Saturday morning and a wedding on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to all of it and just wanted to be able to get everything to everyone as quickly as I can :)
Last night I finished Ellen's photos of her son and her niece. I shot Ellen's wedding in April of 2006. Since then she has an ADORABLE son who is full of energy and smiles, and her niece who is a bit younger but also so cute with her chipmunk cheeks and sweet character. I went to Ellen's parents house last weekend to photograph the kids and the family and just as the last time I was there the yard was beautifully landscaped and everything was perfect, I could shoot anywhere and have a perfect background which was awesome :) Check out their slide show to see how cute they are for yourselves!
Back to work on one more which I will hopefully post before I head off to my final track meet of the season!

No comments: