Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing Catch up

Well I've now been back for a few days and finally just getting around to updating my blog as I'm swamped with emails, phone calls etc. We had an awesome week on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas... the week was filled with great weather, great food and drinks and fun with the family.
We sailed from Miami to San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Mike and I had been to all of those before and found St. Maarten to be our favorite this time around as we created our own happy hour. Isn't it amazing that you can get a beer for $1.00 here we pay $4... some things just aren't fair! The weather was perfect on the trip, some days were a little overcast but it didn't rain so that's all that mattered :) One afternoon we took our littlest niece into the pool. She's only 6 months so wasn't sure what to make of it all, but she looked adorable in her bathing suit!!!!!! Mike and I also had a blast with our oldest niece. Mike got quite the workout with her hanging on him everyday in the pool, but he had a blast.
Since we have been home I finished Sara & Marc's wedding
I hope you guys enjoy the slide show and going through all the photos! This weekend I have Lisa & Chris's wedding. It seems like forever ago that we did their engagement photos and now the wedding is already here!
On Sunday my hubby and I will go back to the Goodwin Hotel to celebrate our ONE YEAR anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'll update more later! Have a great day and enjoy the weather!

No comments: