Thursday, June 5, 2008

O-l-i-v-i-a

OK a little slightly embarrassing yet at this stage in my life funny story about this cute little girl. Her daddy, and my older sister dated in um, maybe 7th or 8th grade, which put me at 4th or 5th grade and of course I used to get on the phone with them and be the embarrassing little sister that I was (yes was) always so good at being, and my most vivid memory is singing Rod Stewart, rhythm of my heart (or something like that) to him, and it wasn't just once, don't remember WHY I think it was every time they were on the phone... sad. When I saw them last weekend I chuckled thinking about it... I didn't however re-share the story with him.... ANYWAY, he and his wife Heather married a few years back and now have this adorable little girl and a beautiful house. It was awesome to finally meet Olivia! Here is the slide show.
Now, on the home front...I had a slightly stressful afternoon picking out a bathroom vanity, granite etc, what I thought would be a fun and easy job wasn't at all, I in fact was miserable! I went to a speciality place (as directed to do so by my contractor) and I can't even say poor service, it was so bad the r couldn't be included it was just poo service! Even more agitated, we finally left and went to home depot where I had found something I liked, and yes of course they tried to talk me out of it, so I left there too, hungry and in a bad mood. My poor Mike, I walked in the door and he couldn't do anything but pretend like he didn't see me, I just walked in and said, "hi, I'm in a bad mood, and I'm hungry." that was his cue to steer clear! Anyway, so tonight we went to the kitchen cabinet place down the street and found to be exactly what we were looking for! So nothing is bought yet, BUT I think we have a cherry vanity with a brown/tan (yes that is the official name) granite. It looked HOT together, now lets hope we can get the tile and everything else to make it awesome!
I guess it's time for bed, that 4:30 gym comes early if I'm not in bed at this hour!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

James Ruotolo said...

As the guy your sister used to date... I remember you singing all kinds of bizzare songs to me when you were younger. It was good to see you again and the pictures are fantastic!

Kimberly said...

Ha! so you read my blog huh?! I seriously cracked myself up over that! ha! were they all rod stewart songs or all kinds of songs?!
Glad you like the photos she is adorable!!!!

Kimberly said...

Ha! so you read my blog huh?! I seriously cracked myself up over that! ha! were they all rod stewart songs or all kinds of songs?!
Glad you like the photos she is adorable!!!!