Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tina & Josh's Wedding

On June 21st at 8a.m I showed up at Tina's hotel room at the Saybrook Point Inn and began to capture her day. I expected quite a bit of commotion as she had 9 bridesmaids, but to my surprise it was quiet and calm (there were only 3 of them there at this point :) ) We went down to the spa and got her make up done and then back to the room to round up all the girls and begin to get ready. They couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, the sun was shining and it wasn't too hot. At 10:15 we left Saybrook Point and headed to the church to get her married! A very beautiful and quick ceremony followed by a receiving line and photos at the church, which then brought us back to The Saybrook Point Inn to do the rest of the bridal party photos and of course Tina and Josh's. Despite the 24 person bridal party the photos went smoothly. Tina, Josh and I went down to the docks to capture some more moments, and then they got introduced and danced the day away... There were so many awesome moments that you'll have to see when I'm done with the photos, but I'll share with words right now. Right as the doors opened in the church for Tina to walk down, I always go right to the groom and his expression. Josh, a very sentimental guy, tried to fight off a tear, but couldn't as he saw her getting closer... but that wasn't even the good part, the look on his older brothers face as he looked up at Josh watching his bride walk down the aisle was unforgettable. THEN Tina's mom during their first dance had this look of happiness for her daughter mixed with I can't believe she's getting married emotions (or at least that's what I would imagine it to be!) again it was special, and you'll have to stay tuned for it. John Assunto from A&B Entertainment was the DJ again for this wedding and did a fabulous job getting everyone out there having a great time in turn making my job so much easier. The day flew by and at 5:00 their party had ended and I was off to another wedding, stay tuned for that! Tina and Josh are honeymooning in the Bahamas now and I'm sure totallying enjoying themselves... how could they not be!?!
Speaking of enjoyment... as a reminder I will be enjoying myself on vacation next week, Sunday the 29th to July 6th so if you don't hear from me that is why!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.