Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What??????????????!!!!!

I apologize for any of you that have called today and I haven't answered the phone... it is so noisy over here with this construction that I just can't stand out in the rain any more, I will return your calls soon! So yes construction is in full effect, today we are framing out the bathroom, yesterday was the closets, so we are in good shape, of course to me everything seems small but I'm hoping when it's done it will look big... time will tell. I'll update with more photos when I can get up there without being in the way!
I just posted Alison's photos and slide show. I love photographing this girl, she is SO adorable and very good for me. We even grabbed a few family shots that were super cute too.
And then there is always a favorite of mommy and daughter...
Nothing else super exciting around here, I'm pumped that it's going to be a nice weekend, and I have very little planned, I hope to lay out and enjoy my last "free" Saturday until August! Now don't feel too bad for me I have 2 vacations booked between now and then too so I will have a free Saturday just not home or not working :) In case I haven't mentioned my in-laws are taking us on a cruise this summer, and it's coming up quickly.... in fact, last night Mike and I registered online so we are all set, I'm so excited I could start packing, but I know he would kill me if I had my suitcase ready and left out or better yet piles of clothes laying on the bench, so I'll just plan in my head until it's a little closer :)
Saturday is my niece's 4th birthday party! We are celebrating with the family on Friday and then her actual party is on Saturday, and it might be the only birthday party of hers that I make because of work so I'm excited to go and watch all the kids run around and have a good time.
Well I might try and sneak out of the craziness here, so have a great day!

No comments: