Monday, October 18, 2010

M&M's Engagment Photos

A week ago, Megan and Mike and I went to Kent Falls in Kent, CT to shoot their engagement photos. Although we expected the foliage to be more at it's peak, we still found some beautiful places to take pictures! They are so natural in front of the camera and I had a blast with them... and their pup :) Take a look at some favorites:

Great foliage
Showing off that beautiful ring!
A little hiking through the picture perfect woods
Love this one of them :) (sorry Mike she has great hair!)
The falls were just stunning, of course we had to dodge all the people but it was worth it!
The bridge was awesome for lots of photo ops
Another great shot of them.
I love this, the lighting was awesome and I just love the moment :)
I don't know why this is a favorite but I really like it, they both just looked off naturally on their own, and I just dig the way it looks :)
Isn't 'B' beautiful! She was such a good pup during the shoot too.

Meghan and Mike, I had a great time with you and thank you for being such troopers shooting w/ a large me :) Even though your wedding is a ways away, this shoot made me super excited for it!

No comments: