Monday, October 25, 2010

The 'K' Family

I just love the falls here in CT, it always is FILLED with family/children portraits and I just love doing it! I love having families like the 'K' family and catching up with them yearly. They have a tiny new addition to their family, and it was so great to meet him, and watch the boys with him! I think it's kind of neat that you picked the same location so you can see the difference over the years! There are too many to chose from but here are some I love...Their beautiful cousin
Look at this adorable, handsome smile... love him!
And the newest little bundle...9 weeks old!
he cracks me up, being a goofball!

The brothers, just hanging out in the tree
Mommy and Daddy, such a great couple
Look at those big dark eyes, he was SUCH a good boy!
Daddy and his boys, he couldn't be happier!
The big brothers
Love this little moment they are having with their new little brother, just wait guys there will be plenty more memories to come!
Such great helpers already

S & B- Great to see you and meet your newest baby, and of course see the boys. I had such a great time catching up with you and photographing your family. I am so happy for you and your newest little one. Now you are one big happy family! Enjoy!

No comments: