Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The "H' family 2010

Last weekend I went up to the other side of CT to photograph and "old" family of mine. I think I started with them back in 2003 and have done them ever since. This year was slightly different as in years past they have usually had these bold, daring, often crazy photography locations in mind, and this year they took it easy on waddling big me, and stayed right in their back yard. Regardless we still got some great shots!
M&K just a classic, I love it.
So much of what this family does is "different" which I love, I can't wait to see what unique things we come up with as the kids get older and older :)
Dad and the kids
"M" striking a pose


Another classic "h" family pose
V&T- Glad the shoot worked out again this year. Thanks again for bearing with me and for keeping it tame for me and my unborn :) We'll have to make up for it next year! Enjoy!

No comments: