Monday, October 18, 2010

'F' Family Photos

On Sunday I met the 'F' family at Elizabeth Park in West Hartford, to do another photo shoot. The girls have gotten so big in just a few months, and big 'A' is full of personality, it's hysterical! I loved her outfit and she just hammed it up for me, it was great! Here are some of my favorites...
Love the Burberry hats to coordinate their outfits!


Little 'A' happy as can be.

Look at her, isn't she just too much, those eyes, just pop!
I LOVE this whole series of 'A' in her hat, it cracks me up!
Love this one too.
So happy, to be hanging out w/ mommy!
Daddy and his girls
Daddy and baby sis
Mommy and her girls
Mommy and baby sis, Love this, they are so happy!
This is such a favorite, I love these little moments!
Daddy and 'A'
Great family photo, everyones smiling and looking good!
Ha!
Hey Little sis...
Love this face, she is just adorable!

Baby laughs!
Sisterly Love
LOVE this of 'A'
The whole fam...
D & G- it was great to see you and your beautiful family, the girls are just adorable and I love watching them change! Thanks for bearing with me and for waddling w/ me!

No comments: