Monday, October 25, 2010

The 'C' Family

Two weeks ago I went to Fairfield to photograph the 'C' family. I'm sure I've mentioned this several times, but the oldest son, 'K' was the first child I ever "professionally" photographed. It has been such a joy watching him grow and watching his siblings come into this world. K has been through leukemia and you would never know it, he is happy and strong as can be, has such a great relationship with his siblings. They are such a great family... check them outLittle "C" such a sweetheart

The middle 'C'... love his smile And the big brother

J & M- Thank so much for being flexible and getting this done earlier than in years past, Baby Kelly and I thank you! It was great to see you and the kids again and it makes me so happy to see how well everyone is doing! Can't wait to see your Christmas card masterpiece! Enjoy!

No comments: