Saturday, September 11, 2010

J & T Wedding- Candlewood Lake

Ok so like I said I'm really catching up and in no particular order here either I guess! Back in (puts head down and can't believe it's been this long) April, Sandra and I photographed J & T's wedding at Candlewood Lake in Brookfield, CT. I had photographed their engagement photos and have had several conversations with J and just thought they were great people and was excited to shoot their day. They all had a blast as did Sandra and I. Hope you enjoy...
First dance as husband and wife!
Sandra photographing the guys
The whole bridal party
showing off the "bling"After the cermony
J and her mom, isn't this just adorable! Her mom looked stunning
The house she got ready at was beautiful and picture perfect
Love the flowers
Gazing out the window, she looks beautiful!
J & T- sorry it took me so long to get this stuff online! Hope you always look back and remember what a great day you had! Best of luck!

No comments: