Saturday, September 11, 2010

Erica & Mike Engagement

So it's not hard to see that I'm really far behind on my blogging... I am actually pretty on top of my work but just really bad with the blogs, so I'm sorry and I'm trying to make up for it this weekend, and hopefully to come! I shot Erica and Mike's engagement session at Gouveia Vineyards in Wallingford, a while back (seeing as they are already married now) I love the vineyard, it is so beautiful and has so many photo opportunities, and E & M were awesome to photograph and just the sweetest couple around! From the moment I met them we had an instant connection. Here are some of my favorites.
Jump!
I love this, not sure why really you can't even tell who it is but the colors and the grass, I love it!
Just casually hanging out
such a cute couple
I love this, just a classic
Sharing a little laughter



I am blessed to have been a part of your special day and to get to know you and your family. I can't wait to post some wedding photos!

No comments: