Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy B-day 'A'

In the beginning of the summer, I went down to Trumbull to photograph little 'A's' birthday. It was such a fun occasion to see almost all my Fairfield county families in one place! It is so nice to see such a close group of girlfriends that have remained friends for so long, and now their kids are friends and play so well together. Anyway here are some pics from the partyThe Birthday girl, splashing in water, but happy as can be!
Sisters
The Family
It's cupcake time and she's loving it!
shootin hoops
With a little help from Dad, anything is possible!
K & E- Thanks for having me a part of this milestone! It was great to see you and your friends and family! Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Kathleen Hoefer said...

Hey - finally got on to see this - had been checking and then life got crazy - saw some of the other shoots as well - love the newborn one - that will be yours very soon!! Hope you are feeling well - thanks again for all your amazing pics. keep us posted on Baby Kelly!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Kathleen! I love photographing your girls they are just always so fun and so cute! I hope to get all sorts of slide shows up this winter as I'm so far behind on all that! Hope life is treating you well! I will keep you posted on our baby, hopefully shortly!!!