Saturday, September 11, 2010

S & S Engagement- Harkness Park

What a perfect day I had to photograph S & S engagement photos. We went down to one of my most favorite places, Harkness Park in Waterford for the shoot. It's my favorite because everything about it is just so beautiful. You have park, beach, mansion, flowers, you name it. S & S had never been but were thankful after arriving! Here are some favorites:
It just doesn't even look like CT
Hanging on the rocks
Just a great couple
Having a little moment
THIS is one of my all time favorites, I just love the moment they are sharing and the genuine smiles and laughter, I LOVE it!
So beautiful!
S is such a beautiful girl and perfect in front of the lens! I could have shot her all day, with her great outfits, shoes, and accessories!

I love this one too, they are such models!
aww
S & S- The big day is coming! Can't believe it's less than a month away! Can't WAIT to see you in the gown I can only imagine what it's like! You have been wonderful to work with so far and can't wait to finish it off at the wedding!

3 comments:

Skechers said...

Skechers are not exclusively for celebrities. They are favorites for other professionals and can be worn in different occasions. This is because they maintain a body’s posture while providing comfort to the feet.javascript:void(0)

Discounted shoes uk said...

I was looking for discounted shoes UK and I cam to to this post I really like it thanks for sharing it

Discounted shoes uk said...

I was looking for discounted shoes UK and I cam to to this post I really like it thanks for sharing it