Monday, November 9, 2009

Tara & Carl's Wedding - October 3, 2009 - The Riverhouse- East Haddam, CT

October 3, was a cold, wet, rainy day, but the dreary day couldn't dampen the spirits of Tara, Carl, Kiva or myself!!! Kiva second shoot with me and we had an absolute blast with you guys and love how everyone rocked the photobooth! You were such troopers going all over town to get some great shots!!! Here's some favorites:
Love the chandelier
The whole bridal party
The happy couple
Great smiles for both!
We then headed to the Goodspeed Opera House for some great photo ops!
And they jammed on the piano!
And got tickets to the "main event"
Sat down had some quite time
And then some silly time... love how happy he is!
And a little snuggling
I shot this from up top...
Back up to me...
And back to Kiva's great shot
Another Kiva Special
... Make that 2
A GREAT moment
LOVE how sincere they are!
And... onto the photobooth! Kiva and I kicked off the fun...
And Kiva had a little too much fun

You guys were awesome and we hope you enjoyed every part of your day and can enjoy all the thousands of photos that Kiva and I documented for you! You are wonderful people and I thank you for inviting me to share this speical day with you! Check out your slide show and your online ordering!! Enjoy

No comments: