Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Angela and Mike's Wedding - October 11, 2009- The Aqua Turf

October 11 was a beautiful day for Angela and Mike's wedding. I arrived at Angela's parents house where I grabbed some great stuff of the girls....
The smile on her face NEVER went away, she was radiating with happiness!
Just adorable!
See what I mean?
The Newly Weds!
Outside the church, this is beautiful!
To the Turf we went for lots of fun...
Love this series...
LOVE her expression here... what do you think he was whispering?!!!
The whole bridal party looking hot!
The good-looking men.
Angela and Mike, your wedding was perfect, you seem like you couldn't be happier and I was blessed to be a part of your wedding day. I wish you all the best and hope we stay in touch! Here is your slide show.... and your online photos! Enjoy!

No comments: