Monday, November 23, 2009

Specials!!!

Hello Everyone,

For those who have not yet been into the studio to see these AMAZING frames I now offer, now is your chance to get them! They have NEVER offered this sale before and DO offer an end of the year sale but apparently it doesn’t top this!!!

You can visit their site at www.wildsorbet.com to get ideas.

Here’s the catch:

The order MUST be places from 12:01am Friday morning to 11:59p.m Friday night… which means, you have some homework to do, because you have to have all that to me before that, so I can have it ordered for you.
I know this is last minute but I literally just got the email saying so, and figured I’d pass it to you first!

If anyone has any questions on frames, colors, needs help etc, please let me know, I and the company will be glad to help you! Here are the Christmas Deadlines:

First Deadline: November 24th

Ordering by this date guarantees your frame

to be in your hands by December 22.

Avoiding any rush or upgraded shipping fees.

Final Deadline: December 10th

This guarantees your frame to be in your hands by December 23rd,

BUT...will include Rush fees of $50.00/per frame and possibly

upgraded shipping charges depending on location. This deadline is

only available for STANDARD SIZE Frames

No comments: