Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here's the Buzzz on 'M'

Last Wednesday I met our little bee for, well for the 2nd time but the first time she was only 2 weeks old and it was at a wedding, so I really didn't get to "meet" her, but I'm so thankful I finally did! She is just adorable! We dressed her in her Halloween costume first as it marked her 3 month mark, and what better way to document it than in costume!
Then we moved into the beautiful holiday dress where she was ALL smiles!!! This is by far my favorite... just love it!
So smiley!
She had a lot to say!
Then of course we did the noodies... and she was QUITE a happy baby!!!
So precious!!!
Ellen, it was great to see you again and to meet your mom and your beautiful daughter! She truly is precious and I can't wait to see her again in 3 months!!! You can click to view all your photos and of course the slide show. Enjoy!

No comments: