Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet the 'F' Family

Last Sunday I went to Stafford Springs to the 'F's home to photograph this beautiful family. The 10 acre lot with amazing scenery left for hundreds of photo ops!!! The shoot wouldn't be complete without Oliver!!!
One happy family
The kids
cartwheels for all!
I LOVE this shot... I know you can't make out who it is, but it's just awesome, in my opinion :)
Love this too....
The handsome 'Z'
Mommy and Z
Mommy and 'A'
Love the smirks
Wild and crazy jumps.
Just hanging in the tree
And finally a little quiet shot
S & J, I had a great time with your parents, your kids and of course you! The property is absolutely stunning, and perfect for photos... I hope you'll agree. You can view all your photos here and the slide show as well by clicking on families. Enjoy!

No comments: