Saturday, August 1, 2009

A sneak peek of what's to come...

Now that July is officially over, I can finally take a breath, however, I have a TON of retouching to do! I will re-blog these individual entree's when I'm done, but in the mean time I wanted to show you what I've been up to.

Don & Lisa's Engagment shoot
Anthony and Kate's Wedding, July 10th at the Pavilion....
July 11th, Allison and Benjamin- The Hyatt Regency, Boston, MA
Anthony and Stephanie got married on July 18th at the Aqua Turf... Anthony is ALWAYS on the phone... the wedding day is no exception~
July 25th, Jen & Chris partied at the Inn at Longshore, it was beautiful!
July 26th, Jen & Chris were married at St. Clements Castle
The Dolan Family Christmas shoot (yes some people do plan that far in advance isn't it great!?)
Lil' Jack... isn't he precious?!
Ok so that's what I've done so far, the shoots I did this weekend aren't up here, but I will try and post before I go away! Hope this gives you all a little tease as to what is to come :)

No comments: