Thursday, August 20, 2009

Allison & Benjamin's Wedding

On July 11th, I headed up to Boston to photograph Allison and Benjamin's wedding. The whole days festivities took place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, in Boston, it was beautiful, and Allison's decor was so tastefully done and fitted the place so well. I had the privilege of working with Deb who second shot with me for the day, here are a few of her shots that I loved....
Isn't she a cutie pie?

Hope we didn't bore her too much during the ceremony!
LOOOOOOVE their expressions, great shot Deb
A little moment after the wedding
And here are a few shots that I grabbed... Here is Benjamin, I think he looks so sharp here.
I love the way the flower girl is looking at Allison
I just love this shot, you get a view of the city, yet the antique look, I just love it
Always enjoy a good laugh during the ceremony
... and another.And the happy couple after the they were officially married.
I love the way they cuddled each other, so sweet.
What a beautiful bride and what a great moment. She was off in the distance alone just dancing having fun and I was from afar and caught her mid act, I love it.
Classic and a favorite.
Another great shot of you guys
The first dance love mom and dad in the background over looking their daughter
I am such a sap for father daughter dances, and I just LOVE Alison's expression with her dad here.

I had a blast with you guys from the e-shoot at the park, to of course our 7-11 fun, followed by a beautiful wedding. To see more photos click here. To view all their photos go to client access then click on their photo. Enjoy.

No comments: