Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sis

Happy Birthday, Karen... And me :)
Last week, my twin sister, Karen and I celebrated our 29th Birthday! Hard to believe how quickly time flies! We started our celebration on Wednesday, our actual birthday, it continued on Friday with dinner with the whole family. I've been so blessed to have a best friend by my side every day of my life. I'm sure there were times growing up that I didn't like being a twin, but I honestly don't remember them. We have always gotten along, and have ALWAYS been best friends. We went to college together, and after 2 years we ended up rooming together too. After college we lived together, and even now I can honestly say that after 29 years and either seeing or talking to her every day, so is still my very best friend. One more year until the big 3-0... let's make this the best yet!!!
The Birthday Girls... me and my sis

No comments: