Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lisa & Don's Engagement Shoot

I met up with Lisa and Don at Eagle's Landing in East Haddam where we started our shoot. A beautiful little park with a perfect setting, overlooking the Goodspeed. From there we went to Gillette's Castle, would you believe after living in CT for over 20 years I've never been there?! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! So many places to shoot, so many neat things, it was awesome!!!
At Eagles Landing
I Love this shot
I love their "moment" just shows you don't need to do much but I love the way they are looking at eachother.
Love all the stonework

I have "known" Don for a long time as his sister, Cara (who's wedding just passed) is like family to us, and I have to say, I had a great time getting to know the two of you in our last few meetings. I can't wait for the wedding! To view more of their photos click here.
Or here for all their photos then click on client access.

No comments: