Friday, August 21, 2009

Back from Jamaica

Well we've been back from Jamaica for a few days now and I already want to go away again! Isn't vacationing the best?! We had such a great time, we decided before we left that this was goiong to be a low key, just relax and regroup vacation and that is exactly what we did. I was laying on the beach every morning by 8am, we would go eat lunch at noon, sometimes nap, otherwise just drink at the pool, go eat dinner, hang out, and then go to bed, and start all over the next day. We found it funny how "tired" we were at the end of the day when we literally did NOTHING but lay around all day, it was wonderful!
Here are a few pics of us... I took a lot (shocking I know) but it's so hard to get photos of the 2 of us, so I brought that little flex tripod thing and used it all the time, it was great!
I LOVE this picture of us! Goes to show even a little point and shoot camera can do some really cool things!Well we are back to reality and I pretty much haven't left the computer since our return, so keep an eye out for your photos, things should start appearing soon!

No comments: