Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1st Anniversary!!!!!!!

Yesterday marked a very important date... my first wedding anniversary! It's crazy to think that a year has gone by so quickly. There were so many wonderful things that happened this year, of course getting married being the best highlight, and of course lot's of not so good things, but despite it all the year flew!
On Sunday night Mike and I went back to the Goodwin and celebrated the promise that we made to eachother one year ago. We stayed in a beautiful room and enjoyed champagne and some relaxing time before we headed to dinner at Max Downtown. We had a wonderful dinner which was so relaxing and so wonderful to just recap the last year, we sat there for over 3 hours! Thankfully the restaurant was slow and the wine was 1/2 price! :)
We woke up the next morning and enjoyed a great breakfast buffet, where James (who was our waiter for our tasting and our wedding) served us breakfast. We came home and put in a day of work followed by a nice dinner and then of course the traditional wedding cake. My mother in law had stored the cake topper the last year and surprisingly there was no freezer burn on it and to be quite honest it wasn't bad!
I have to admit that if every year goes by as quickly and easily as this one did, I can't comprehend why the divorce rate is so high! I guess it could just be that I found a perfect match :)
It has also been a year since my first blog post! Although no one writes any responses I have heard from quite a few people that you do read it, so someday when you feel comfortable... drop me a line!
I've been behind this computer since 7:00am. and working hard to show some more weddings so hopefully tomorrow there will be new updates!
Enjoy what's left of this beautiful day!

4 comments:

embee said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! (I'm coming out of hiding) :)

Kimberly said...

Yay! thanks MB!!! Loved looking at your blog! The babe is too cute... when you going to come so I can "shoot" him?! :)
Thanks for writing!!!!!!!!

crowley_kia said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time on your Anniversary. Glad that the cake still tasted good!
I can't believe that it's been a year...What a great wedding it was!

Kimberly said...

We really did! Thanks! I'm so shocked at how decient the cake was! I really can't believe it's been a year... time flies when you're having fun!