Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kristen & Paul's Wedding

I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I left for vacation right after this event filled weekend... so here's the update....On Friday, June 27th I met Kristen at her parent's house and we began the start of an awesome day. I met with Kristen last fall and we instantly clicked. I had looked forward to her wedding all summer, and it came and went so fast!
The weather was hot and humid, but that didn't stop anyone! The bridal party was wonderful. They were so cooperative and so easy to work with.
With no time in between the church and the reception we had to use cocktail hour to do the photos and they were ready as soon as we arrived at Cascade. Kristen and Paul were awesome, Kristen was absolutely gorgeous...wouldn't you agree?!
Sandra and I had a great time as did the rest of the guests. At the reception I had time to catch up with an old friend and cousin of the bride, Kate, and Stephanie and Anthony, who are getting married next year. Kristen and Paul honeymooned in Hawaii and I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you enjoy some photos, a slide show to follow sometime soon :)

No comments: