Thursday, July 24, 2008

Suzanne & Anthony's Photo-booth

On Saturday July 19th I was lucky enough to photograph and old family friends wedding. Suzanne's parents and my parents have been friends for years and we spent a good part of our lives growing up together, sweating at swim meets and creating hilarious memories that are unforgettable. Barb and Frank are Suzanne's parents and just the most fun and caring people you could meet. Over the past year they have provided my parents with everything we could ask for and more from trips to the Dr's. to dropping by for a visit and most importantly for all their laughter they have brought to all of us. We are lucky enough to be vacationing with them next week as well!
Anyway, enough about that... for it really was Suzanne's day... yes that's right Katie, it was about SUZANNE! I photographed Katie and Marc's wedding two years ago and was honored to do the same for her little sis.
Suzanne looked stunning, she is a beautiful girl to start, but she really looked good. I looked forward to photographing her because she is so animated and I knew I would catch some great moments... and I did, but you'll have to wait to see them!
Suz & Anthony decided they wanted to do a photo booth session at the wedding and she got all sorts of props and fun things for their guests to play with and I just wanted to share the slide show of those with you now. I haven't even started on the rest of the photos but thought you would find these funny and could tied everyone over until the real thing!
So enjoy and I'll post more soon!

No comments: