Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy 1st day of May!

I can't believe it's already May! Gosh how time flies! I do have to admit that I am super excited for a bunch of reasons, one being May SHOULD mean nice weather which I really am looking forward to. It also means the real kick off to the wedding season, which I have this weekend, and all sorts of other family and children shoots as well! I'm just ready to take it all on.
Tomorrow I'm working that the JDRF fashion show. I am looking forward to this, and just think it will be adorable. There is a fashion show for all the kids, and from what I understand they will all be sporting Lilly Pulitzer. I am a huge fan of Lily stuff and think the kids being in it will be adorable! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
Saturday I am photographing Michelle and Jim's wedding. I'm really looking forward to that.
Sunday I have a few shoots. One for twin boys who are one years old, that should be cute. I also have a 8 month old girl who I have met but never had the opportunity to photograph, she was just beautiful and I can't wait to take pics of her! Then lastly a mother and her daughter. One of my brides and her mom are doing a little mother daughter shoot just for fun... how cute is that? After a long year of illness and death in the family they realized they really should have more photos of just the 2 of them so they could share with their kids... I think it's a wonderful idea!
And for those of you who just come on here to read up on Kacey, I don't have much news. She hasn't gotten any better, and I can't say that I know if she has gotten any worse. All I know is it's a hard time for her and her family and all the people who love her. So just keep praying, and hopefully it will pay off.
I guess that's it. Hope you all enjoy what's left of the night (I'm going to bed!) Night!

No comments: