Thursday, May 29, 2008

And Baby Makes Three!!!

On Tuesday May 27th, at 7:07 pm. my best friend, Kelly brought Jack Leonard into this world. Weighing 7 lbs 6oz and 19 inches long he is so freaking cute and a healthy baby. I got to spend some time with them yesterday in the hospital and today they come home... that is crazy how little recovery you have in a hospital! Anyway, congrats guys and good luck with the little one!
Our addition is also coming a long. On Saturday at 6:45 am they showed up and starting taking off the roof... I then went and had a few shoots, when I came home they had the whole thing re framed and started putting the plywood up! it's awesome how quickly they got that done... since then not too much has happened but it's good to see progress!
This weekend was busy with shoots, I haven't even uploaded them onto my computer but I'm excited to show you, Alison, Olivia and Alison and her Mom. I will talk about all of them when I post them so I won't bore you twice! Back to work!

No comments: