Monday, May 19, 2008

Lisa & Nick - May 17, 2008




I had 2 amazing honors this weekend, one was to stand by one of my best friends side as her matron of honor in her wedding, and the other was to be able to photograph them. As I've said before I love what I do and it's hard for me not to take photos, but it's also fun to be able to go to a wedding with my wonderful husband as a guest and on Saturday I was able to do both! Lisa and I have been friends since college and she is a true friend to me. We have seen each other in the ups and downs, and have made unforgettable memories. When she met Nick I knew he was the one. They were inseparable and they were just so happy together, always... hopefully you'll see that in some of these photos. I had the privilege of working with some of the best vendors on Saturday, one of course being Lunell, the others are Dana Bartone who did all of our hair and Lisa's make up... she was fabulous! Everything was at the Avon Old Farms Hotel and Gail and Noel were very accommodating. Then of course the ever famous Mike Connolly was our DJ who had us up and dancing all night.
Lunell was the official photographer for the day. I recommended a long time ago that Lisa use her as I've heard she is awesome and I have always loved her stuff. She is super creative and always gets the most eye catching shots, and she did so at their wedding too. It was great to be able to work with another professional and not have to worry about my shots. Having Lunell there I knew I could relax and do my other duties as matron of honor and not feel nervous all night that the photographer might miss a shot, I knew she had it covered... she's awesome. Anyway... here is a link to the slide show so check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picss...
x