Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo?!

So it's been a long time since I had any sort of Spanish, but Happy Cinco de Mayo... hope you all get out and enjoy a margarita!
Just wanted to share a few photos from this weekend. I already blogged about Carly's Batmitzvah, but here is a photo and her slide show.
On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Michelle and Jimmy's wedding at Amarantes It was a great wedding and a picture perfect setting. Michelle really wanted her ceremony outside and the weather held out enough for that. Here are some photos of Michelle getting ready. And even more... Can you tell this is her daughter? How cute, I think they look so much a like! And another favorite of Dad walking his daughter down to get married. This is just one of the two of them that I liked, and another of their first dance. Jimmy wasn't into the dancing at all, and was a good sport! They are honeymooning in St. Lucia... how jealous are all of you! I certainly am. Check back in a week or two to see the slide show!
I know yesterday I blogged about the JDRF event, but I put together a slide show which you can check out, and remember a percentage of the proceeds will be donated back to JDRF so be sure to pick up some photos!
Turned out to be a beautiful day, hope some of you can enjoy it!

No comments: