Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you Thank you my Knottie girls :)

I wanted to first start this blog and thanking all of you former brides of mine who voted for Kimberly Lynn Photography on the best of weddings for The Knot! . On Friday I got this awesome award and a plaque that reads Congratulations! Kimberly Lynn Photography the best in weddings as voted by local brides! So I immediately run out to the local drug store to snatch my copy of the knot to find out what people had to say and and this is what it reads: 3 stars (which is the best rating :)) Pleased customers praise Kimberly Lynn's "easygoing, artistic style" as well as her "energetic" and "professional" demeanor. "She did an excellent job with the pictures, albums, and the slide show, and she made our day extra special." She's speedy too: "Photos were ready in three weeks"
So although I don't know who of you nominated me and had such wonderful things to say, I really do appreciate it more than you know. It comes at a great time as we start to kick off the 2008 season and makes me strive to be better this year. So again thank you, thank you to all of you who I've had the honor of photographing and for voting for me!
In other weekend news, Saturday I shot a 50th wedding anniversary, isn't that wonderful 50 years of living with the same person! It was really neat seeing the family and friends and bridal party of this couple and all the stories they all remembered from the wedding day itself. Saturday night my hubby and I took out our new tenants... What awesome people. We have been so fortunate with our rental house to have amazing tenants and it doesn't stop here!
Sunday I had a maternity/family shoot for an old client of mine. It was so wonderful to see them and see how much the little one has grown. The little girl who is 2 1/2 was an amazing listener. She truly might have been the best listener for a kid that age I have ever worked with... and she posed! If you told her what to do, she'd do it, how fabulous is that?! And her mother is just adorable with this big belly... you'll get to see when I post it... an adorable family that I'm excited to share with you. Yesterday afternoon I just hung with my mom and sister, Karen and we went house hunting for my other sister, Kristen who is vacationing in Florida... nice huh!?!
Anyway, I really need to hit the gym just wanted to update you on my life! Have a great start to a hopefully warm week!

No comments: