Thursday, April 10, 2008

Say a little prayer

I find it so sad that most of my blog consists of begging all of you to put aside apiece of your day to pray for this little child, and her family who is constantly fighting for her life. It breaks my heart that she is suffering and dealing with all this at age 2+ and it is so unfair for her parents to have to make such permanent decisions, it's just not fair!
Thanks to all of you who purchased pictures from Kacey's photo shoot
I sent a letter to you to explain to you that the profit off those pictures isn't going into my pocket but in fact going to the Kacey Rose trust fund to give back to the family. So you not only have lasting photos of this fabulous girl, but you also donated to hopefully some day find a cure, so no other family will go through any of this... so those of you that are still interested, please purchase and I will do the same with your money, and as always, say your prayers that this little girl lives!
Uggh, hard to move on from that, but just to keep you all in the loop, I took some great classes this week which I will share with you and post some photos. Monday was at Carla's and it was awesome, it was a great way to network and a great day to get out there and shoot. Last night I had another class which was pretty good, a little bit on lighting, but it did end past my bedtime and I got home at 11:30 which meant that I missed my alarm at 4:30 this morning and therefor missed the gym, I guess I'll live!
Today I took the top off the jeep and took my pup for a ride, it was an awesome day for it and I enjoyed every minute of it, however of course we can't get the top back on the jeep, and it seems as though there will be a lot of rain in the very near future, so again the furniture in the garage gets moved and we make a home for the jeep back in the garage... this is getting old, and I can't imagine it's this difficult or there wouldn't be so many jeeps on the road! Some day we'll figure it out!
As for this weekend... nothing crazy exciting, we have some great new tenants moving into our rental house and I'm excited to have them, and sad to see our existing tenant leave, she was absolutely wonderful. Sunday I have another maternity shoot, which I'm looking forward to.
Tomorrow I will hopefully finish Steve and Tara's engagement shoot (aka the Aruba people) I'm sure they are anxiously awaiting... thanks for being so patient! Annie & Chris your photos have arrived so it won't be long until you have your album now! Yay!
Anyway, gonna try and spend a few minutes with my hubby, so enjoy what's left of the night and hopefully I'll have good stuff to post tomorrow... oh and please... don't forget to pray for Kacey!

No comments: