Tuesday, April 22, 2008

B.A.B.Y

The newest addition to the site this week is a maternity shoot I had last weekend. There were so many fabulous photos that it was hard to choose, but there are a few in here that I really liked. The baby was so good, she really did do anything I ask. I know I already blogged about it but I had to post a few to go along with it! Anyway, I hope to post some of the baby when she arrives too!
In other news our little Kacey is now home, although the story doesn't get better, she at least is in the comfort of her home with her loving family. She still has a high fever and she has stopped eating and drinking 6 days or so ago. Reading her blog is just so sad, the mom went on Saturday to pick out their plot at the cemetery... that just shouldn't happen for a family this young, for a child this young. Kacey's dad posted the most heart touching story today it was a story that seems to be their life and such a positive way to look at such a crumby thing. I'm supposed to go take photos this weekend, I just hope I have the opportunity to do so a few more times.
Just thinking about the upcoming wedding season and starting to get really excited for it. Anyone have any good new songs, or songs you are doing for your first dance that you want to share? It would be nice to hear... don't any of you get tired of listening to the same stuff I have! I do! So share some song choices if you have any!
That's all for here I guess. Enjoy the weather tomorrow, it's supposed to be 82!!!

No comments: