Friday, April 25, 2008

Chunky Monkey

I had to post a little blurb about my little niece/god daughter. Isn't she adorable? and how chunky is she?! My sister in law sang chunky, monkey puddin pie for the majority of the shoot which resulted in some smiles like these. She was born 4 months ago is wearing size 9 mo clothing, seriously so adorable thought. If you want to see more of her shoot click here.
In other news, nothing terribly exciting here. Have a pretty low key weekend with one of my dearest friends baby shower... here's a little photo of her a few months ago... how adorable? It really is crazing watching your friends go through such changes in their lives, this one is super exciting!
In other news I did my first Boudoir photo session yesterday. It was fun, haven't even uploaded the photos onto my computer but maybe I'll post one when I do :)
At some point this weekend I'm hoping to photograph Kacey, I don't have much of an update for you, but hopefully we'll get some more photos of her soon!
I guess that's it from here. Hope you all have enjoyed the weather this week and have a great weekend!

No comments: