Thursday, February 24, 2011

Newborn Baby 'A'

After having my own newborn I enjoy photographing others that much more, and I guess because as much as they are all the same, they are all so different! Baby 'A' was such a good girl for her shoot, she was awake, and asleep and gave us some great photo ops! I feel like she was posing with her hand to her face in this photo
I love all these with the cute little hat her mom brought, what's not to love about naked babies!
Just look at her adorable features and how peaceful she is!
It amazes me how quickly babies grow but I've noticed how quickly their hands and feet grow too. I love this because I feel like it shows her age w/ her clenched fist, you know she's a tiny peanut!
This is another favorite, I love how soundly 'A' is sleeping even when we put the weight of her parents rings on her piggy toes. I love what this stands for too!


There is something about this adorable grin that just captured me and check out that little dimple in her cheek!
So sleepy :)
I had such a great time meeting and photographing this sweet little girl. I can't wait to see her in a few months to see how much she's grown in such a short period of time. If you are expecting or have a little one you'd like to have photographed, send me an email and set up your appointment today!

1 comment:

Pregnancy Miracle said...

This new born baby is looking very good. As for all the pictures of the new born baby we need an experienced photographer which can helps us to take photographs.