Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspire Project 52-47


There are SO many things that I could write about with the Love topic that 4 weeks just simply won't cover, but in this I kind-of got a 6 for 1! Watch how many things just in this simple photo that I love! Love... I love more than life itself, more than I ever thought possible, my son, Michael. What's not to love? I also Love my mom for making this Valentines tie, which he is so freaking handsome in! I love the swing that he is napping in. I love my husband for his dashing good looks that he passed down to my son. I love Old Navy and Carters for making cute boy clothes (because I didn't think they existed before I had him) and mostly I love my Canon cameras for letting me capture this moment and sharing it all with you! Come out of the snow banks folks and share some of your LOVE with me!

No comments: