Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inspire Project 52-48

This months 'category' for our Inspire project is LOVE. It was kind of a toughie, was it things you love, places you love, people you love, what is love? But then we figured we could classify it any way we wanted, but what better month than February to show Love?! I'm sure all of you would expect to see photos of my son, which I'm sure there will be, but I'm trying to think a little outside of the norm and come up with other things too... and something I do love... my starbies!!! I don't know why that $6.00 cup gets me all excited, but it does! Of course I can honestly admit that I've never had a real cup of coffee from them, but I just LOVE all their speciality drinks, yum!!! So what is it that you think of with LOVE? (Kristen S this was your idea, I best see or at least hear about your love!!!)

4 comments:

Carlee said...

My running sneaks!

AFillmore said...

Perhaps it has something to do with having a three-month old, because I'm 100% in love with Starbucks, too! (Venti Non-Fat Two Equal Chai for me, please.)

Heather said...

I agree!!!!! LOVE is...Grande white chocolate mocha with skim milk. As a matter of fact when I started my blog my first post ever was about the LOVE of autumn and the first sip of a pumpkin spice latte.

Kimberly said...

it's so sad that we all love starbucks, and I agree it MUST have to do with having kids, (but I did love it before too!)