Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The C Family Welcomes Baby 'C'

Back in the fall I photographed this great family for 'E's first birthday... since then they have welcomed a new member to their family... baby 'C'. He was born 2 weeks early and was the perfect addition to the already perfect family. Here are some of my favorites. And don't forget to check out the slide show too!
The whole family
Big brother 'E' is just so adorable to me and he was such a show stealer... but how could you not be!

Mommy and Baby 'C' so precious
Love those kisses!
'C' was such a good boy, photos awake, asleep he was so cooperative!
Just adorable

can you tell I liked those? :)

So cute, E wanted to give his brother a kiss, what a good big brother!

I love the paci laying in this photo
Daddy and 'E' playing the "drums" so freakin cute!
Mommy, Daddy and baby 'C'
Amanda and Dave- You make GREAT looking kids and I can't wait to continue to photograph them as they get older. It was great to see you as always, and Amanda you look wonderful 3 weeks pp! It was so nice to meet your dad, there are some great pics of the boys with him too, what a great family! I hope you are getting some sleep and enjoying every minute, for as you know, it goes so quickly! Enjoy!

No comments: